cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO - No Accounting document is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my Make to order scenario, No accounting document is being generated. Previously i was having error of NO GL found in sales order, so in VKOA i maintained KOFK instead of KOFI to determine GL. Then there is now no error at order level.

But now there is NO accounting document being generated at PGI & Invoice.

Kindly advice what config needs to be done to generate accounting documents.

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is STO process, material document would not be generated. If it is normal sales, check what movement type is flowing in that delivery document. It should have been 601.

For billing, go to VFX3, maintain that billing document and execute. Try to release from there and check the log. You will be able to identify the root cause of the issue. If not, update here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VFX3 it is saying that " The billing data you have edited has foreign trade data. These are however not complete. So the accounting document is not generated".

Yes this is my export customer but i don't want to maintain any foreign trade data. So kindly advise how can we go ahead without maintaining the same.

Thanks,

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think your maintained the Material with Foreign Trade Data that is the reason system is asking

Try to remove the data and try it ( Kindly Check )

Regards,

Prasanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to overcome fro this issue for that billing document, go to VF02, key in that billing document and go to For Trade/Customs tab. There you can see an icon next to "Set" tab. Click that icon so that system will take you to fill certain data, where you maintain some dummy data and save. Once it is saved, you can release it manually via VF02.

To overcome once and for all from this, you can deactivate the same via VI29, VI49, VI59 and VI95

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I dont think tats the reason because the same material if i am selling to local customer than NO error is coming.

Thanks,

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Follow what Lakshmipathi said

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way to overcoe your issue is to do as Lakshmipathy has suggested.

Also in your question you have said so in VKOA i maintained KOFK instead of KOFI to determine GL.

Maintain the G/L account determination for both KOFI and KOFK condition types and then recreate a complete order to billing cycle and test.

Update the forum after you do this.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I maintained the dummy data and saved the billing doc..it worked fine.

After this i deactivated in VI29 in field control as "0" and also VI49 and rest 2 also, but still its not deactivated.

Kindly advice......

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in the other two tcodes I mentioned ?? Also ensure that no incompletion log is maintained for this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have checked the other 2 tcodes also...nothing maintained there. Incompletion procedure is NOT there for billing type. so which incompletion procedure should i check...

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx....

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. In the Billing Level By using T-Code VF02 Click on the Release to accounting ( Green Flag is there click on that )

2. IN Billing T- Code VF02 , Click on Environment -- > Account Determination Analysis -- > Reconsilation Accounts

Kindly Check the above 2 steps and tell me are you getting what error exactly

And also check Revenue account determination T-Code VKOA

Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Jul 20, 2011 12:55 PM