cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL06O - Field to be edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am using VL06O for doing post goods issue of pending delivery. When i select the delivery number from the list and click on post goods issue one pop up window come for the date i.e. Act. Goods Movement date and that is editable. i want to make that feild non editable. is there any way. i searched the forum but couldn't able to find the solution.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think it is possible Through Screen variant

Kindly check this link based on that do the necessary changes

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/TransactionVariant-AStepbyStepGuidefor+Creation

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/ABAP/TransactionVariant/Create.htm

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply Prasanna, but my boss dont want me to create varient. the changes should be done in the same T-code only.

can you guide me.

Thanks

Ashwini

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you set in the screen variant system will show automatically non - editable

because we have to tell to the system how you want then only system will work correct

This is only i know if you want some other option that is i don't know wait for other what they will give

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using a transaction variant will be the easiest way out. You can try the userexit but I am not sure how feasible it will be.

I guess this should be your program WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Rohan, i tryed to do the changes in above mentioned program but i dont have authorization to change the varient. So i tryed to create new varient and flag the feild as protected and tryed to run the VL06O again by using the selected varient. but that field is still editable. i think i forgot to do some changes. can you please suggest me the way. i am near to solution.

Regards

Ashwini

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Check the Link what i have given the previous message

Regards,

Prasanna