cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cess Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where there are three types of cess in one product itslef ehich is again excisable. The three cess are:

1.Primary education cess.

2. Prodcut CESS 10rs/quintal.

3. Secondary CESS 1% of ( PR00+product cess).

How to address this scenario with which condition types as the normal JINFAC provides only one condition type and TAXINN also does not have multiple condition type. Plus I am even thinking of how the Cess (2) will be updated in the tax reisters.

Awaiting responses...

Regards,,

Deb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create zee condition types and assign the Account Key as that of the one for ED which is there in your pricing procedure. Also assign the relevant tax code in VK11 for these condition types. Check with your FI people whether the same G/L Account for ED is okay or the amount should be posted to a different G/L Account in which case, you need to create a new Account Key and assign this in your pricing procedure against the zee condition types. Most importantly, in OB40, select that Account Key and assign the tax codes there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakhsmipathy,

Thanks it almost confirms my plans...only one more thing do i need to maintain the zee condition in TAXINN also. If yes then OK, if not then how will it be included in the taxing procedure???

And we need to maintain the Tax code in VK11 or FV11. Where do I maintain the tax code in VK11???

Regards,

Deb

Edited by: Debsapsd on Jul 20, 2011 2:10 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
do i need to maintain the zee condition in TAXINN also

No It is enough if you add the zee condition types to your SD Pricing Procedure.

we need to maintain the Tax code in VK11 or FV11

Wherever you maintain the condition category as Tax for standard condition type, it should be maintained in FV11. If it is zee condition type, then it should be maintained in VK11. Try to maintain in FV11 and if system permits, you can very well maintain there itself. If I am correct, zee condition types cannot be maintained in FV11

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi