cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop print for EDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I need to stop the print on existing o/p when EDI is triggered . But we had set this up in this fashion for EDI trigger .

1. ZABC existing o/p which gathers data & prints.

2. ZEDI added new o/p for EDI which gets called inside existing o/p ZABC routine program .

So how do we stop print of ZABC but still printing ZEDI . I know we can add logic to custom program in ZABC but that way we would not be able to print when required .So intersed to know if there is any customization we can have to achieve this .

Please advice .

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

try to achieve your requirement with a radio button in your selection screen.

i.e write your code in such a way that , if you want to zabc o/p then u can select that radio button and click execute, if you want other o/p select that radio button and click execute and print it,

if you want both o/p the select that radio button and use your original code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response . I got this resolved and thoguht to share this with all .

We created new access sequcence and added this to existing access seq of O/P ZABC as step 10.

For newly created o/p ZEDI we created a access sequence with fieds Sales org / bill type / edi trigger .

Edi trigger is a field we also created in Customer master to with 2 options as EDI or EDI with print .

So then we added this new access key to existing O/P ZABC as step 10 & since ZABC was triggered using RSNAST00 we configured VV33 condit. record as follows.

O/P Sales org BILL TYPE edi trigger Medium Date/Time

ZABC ABC INVO EDI 1 3 (this prevented the print of ZABC)

So this way we prevented the print of O/P ZABC when calling ZEDI with within the ZABC .

hope this is helpful.

thanks,