Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function from SH at SO item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

The following is the requirement:

Let's suppose there are two customers.

Customer # 1 is SP & Customer # 2 is SH.

Partner function "sales employee" maintained in customer # 1;SP is 'abc' & that maintained in customer # 2 is 'xyz'.

We create an SO with customer # 1as SP (at header level).

Now,

for the 1st line item ( if the cust # 1, is itself SH), the "sales employee" should flow from CMR # 1, at the item level partner functions.

for the 2nd line item, if the SH is changed to customer # 2, then the 'sales employee' should flow from CMR # 2, at the item level partner function.

Hope the requirement is clear.

Any guidance/suggestions are appreciated.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumanth G,

I read your requirement, Can I re-write the whole requiremet as follows:-

- Sales employee in SO has to be copied from Ship to party, instead Sold to Party.

eg; as per your example.

Sales employee(SE) will maintain in both the CMR's i.e. SP & SH, but SE has to copy from CMR:SH only, but not from CMR:SP-

am I right?

if my above understanding is right, i would suggest you to check in Parter function customization.

In Tx: VOPA

select the radio button Sales documenter - Header

Double click on "partenr procedure" .

against Sales employee partner function maintain - Source as SH.

Now test the cycle.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Reazuddin MD

Pls excuse me for the delay.

The partner function "sales employee" should flow from SH CMR at the ITEM LEVEL of the material.

For eg: if we create an SO with 2 line items, with different SH for each line item..

At the item level of each material, at partner function tab,depending on the SH of the material, the partner function 'sales employee' should flow.

Hope I am clear.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth,

This is exactly what Reazuddin MD has proposed.

See you have two scenarios:

i. If SH = SP then Sales Employee should flow from SP

ii. If SH is not equal to SP then Sales should flow from SH.

Now in Sales Order say if Sales Employee abc is assigned to SP - 1 & Sales employee xyz is assigned to SH - 2

In case i. above SP & SH would be 1 means Sales Employee would flow from Customer Master - 1 (SP & SH)

In case ii. above SP would be 1 & SH would be 2, here the Sales Employee would flow from Customer Master - 2 (SH)

Just go ahead & maintain VOPA settings (source of Partner Function of Sales employee as SH) as suggested by Reazuddin above & check...

That will most probably solve you issue...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you have to try with EXIT_SAPLV09A_004 or User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The answer given by Reazuddin will suit your requirement . I have worked on similar scenario for an FMCG company where the retail store location (defined as a custom partner function "ZS") has to be determined from the ship to party customer master.. We have set value "SH" for partner funciton "ZS" in field "Source" in the partner determination procedure.

Thanks,

Srini

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth G,

Sorry for not reading your post completely.

Whatever I suggested is only applicable for SO header level. but not for line item level.

Generally the assumption here is, Complete sales order is specific to sales employee who is responsbile. as per your requirement, it seems, in every single line item, different sales employees are responsible unlike standard system design.

In your issue,

you may achieve by development as suggested by Lakshmipathi G.

I would say that there is no std customization to deroute sales employees based on SH @ Item level. ( header level its possible )

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sumanth

I have run a cycle with your requirement,but couldn't able find the solution through stanrdard.It is allowing to enter manually in sale order item levl for that SH but it is not proposing from the CMR,hope we should go for development.

Thanks

Vinayak