cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD & stock Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

My client requires an additional stage to release GR block stock to Unrestricted stock after qm user's posting, actually client requires that after doing RR as the Quality user posts the stock without UD after that store manager does the UD of that lot and this gives the store officer an indication to post the stock in unrestricted area (store)

while lot processing what i am doing is , i post the stock in GR block stock field and save it with out giving UD code after that store manager does UD and store user release the GR block stock with t code MIGO ,

i need restriction, untill UD is not made by manager, store user cannot release the GR block stock

is there any possibility

QM User ....... do RR & stock posting (in GR block stock field to complete QM lot processing but with out UD)

Manager ....... make UD

Store user....... Release GR block stock (with restriction of UD if UD is not made store user cant release the stock)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explore Authorisation for I st two requirements.

QM User ....... do RR & stock posting (in GR block stock field to complete QM lot processing but with out UD)

U need QE01 for RR and QA11 for Stock Posting. Since QA11 takes you to screen UD screen also.

You can restrict it by disallowing the authorization to use UD codes or Do not give authorization for catalog type 3 here.

Manager ....... make UD

Needs only T code QA12

Store user....... Release GR block stock (with restriction of UD if UD is not made store user cant release the stock)

I think This is only possible thru USER exit while making GR just check STAT 34 and STAT35 fileld from QALS.

-

Hope I m Correct About fields

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin Rane

Thanks..............

Can u guide me about the User exit which user exit i have to configure and how to do it

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MBCF0005 Material document item for goods receipt/issue slip

should be useful

Regards

Nitin

Answers (0)