cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In FD33 we have receivables field.Kindly let me know from where this value is coming.

I checked the forum but got information on credit exposure but not receivables.

I compared the balance of customer in FBL5N and receivables but it is not matching.

Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hai Aditya,

For the customer whose having difference from Fd33 and FBL5N check any amount posted in Special GL transactions/account.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to run the report RVKRED77 in SE38. This is usually done to reorganize the credit data in SD after update errors.

Try this, it might help.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Adithya,

The receivables amount is the same of the FBL5n Total amount for the particular customer,please check it one more time.

receivables are the due of the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak

I understand it is from FBL5N. The receivables is matching for all the customers except few.

So I need to understand where is the difference amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

It could be the one of the reason the credit master is not get updated after some chanegs happend to few customer credit records,check it in this way and update the credit masters.

Thanks

Vinayak

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Adithya,

Sometimes we have a old customers for which there is some outstanding for which credit check was not activated.

Now when we activate the credit check for this customer code, the outstanding will not be updated in some cases.

Usually when we do some setting change (changing the risk category/credit limit etc), these type of updation error happen.

We need to run the credit reorganisation programs like RVKRED88/RVKRED77 and Tcode: F.28

After performing the above 3 reorganisation programs, the values will be properly updated.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles