cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChangeTransport System (TMS) in RSA1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i need help.

I have problem transport orden in the BW System. The transaccion RSA1 show message error in the moment to create new order.

Message no. TK519

Diagnosis

You want to edit objects in request BIPK900060. However, you cannot use a request of this type.

Procedure

Select a local request.

From the prompt window for change requests, you can display all requests you can use by choosing Own requests.

Alternatively, you can create a new request by choosing Create request.

For more information, see the SAP Library under BC - Basis Components -> Change and Transport System .

Nota: The TMS change.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ELi,

As per the provided informaton the problem seems in your Transport request, not in your transport Configuration.

Please provide more information whats the exact problem you are facing , it will be benficial for us.

Regards

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a manual configuration of the RSA1. change the transport system and I have problems trying to order release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The request BIPK900060 is a local request, and, the change which you are doing need a request nos local.

May you try a new request transportable ?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw/helpdata/en/57/38e1dd4eb711d182bf0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

I hope help you.

Regards,

Edinaldo Junior

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edinaldo, I try create new transport but show next message: "You can include objects of this type in a local Workbench request only"

If tranport create local not generate Data and Cofiles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It's necessary a target system, even a virtual system, cause this way when you release the request, the cofiles and dafiles are created.

Verify your transporte route, it can be the class for target system.

Check the objects are saved under loca $TMP package ..Objects that are saved under local can't be transported!

Goto Transport connection - collect your objects - assign the package Z** and then request and release

I hope help you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hown to check objects?? in the transaccion RSA1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try change package to new package in the transport but show new error:

System setting does not allow changes to be made to object CUBE ZENCU_C01

Message no. TO128

Diagnosis

The system and namespace change option set for this SAP System does not allow any changes to be made to object CUBE ZENCU_C01.

System Response

Editing is terminated, the object can only be displayed.

Procedure

If you want to edit the object CUBE ZENCU_C01 in this SAP System, have your system administator set the SAP System to "modifiable" for this object.

This can affect the modifiability of the namespace &1 or the namespaces that correspond to the pattern &1, as well as the global setting of the system change option.

The system change option is set using the Transport Organizer tools (Transaction SE03). Expand the Administration node and execute the program Set system change option. The options are described there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

Well, check your system " modifiable option" - TX SE06.

Probabily the namespace and component for the object which you are working it with "not modifiable" option.

Change it for this process and after it you can do reverse process.

In DEV environment this option is " mofiable" for all namespace and Software component.

I hope help you.

Regards,

Edinaldo Junior

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, all components set "Modifiable" only SAP_ABAP and SAP_Basis not can change modifiable option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

You should change for " modifiable" this two component.

May you test it?

REgards,

Edinaldo Junior

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

You should change it for " restricted modifiable".

Please check the all namespace ( bellow option). It should be "modifiable" for this process too.

Regards,

Edinaldo Junio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try change option "modifiable in the component but not set. Show message:

Software component SAP_BASIS cannot be set to "modifiable"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

Right, However it should be as " restricted modifiable" this process.

These objects as " restricted modifiable" and the all namespace as " modifiable" you should do the needed activities.

How are setup your client in scc4 ?It should be open for modification too.

Regards,

Edinaldo Junior

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Show configuration in the SCC4 for client 400

Client = "Customizing"

Changes and transports fot client-specific objects = "Automatic recording of changes"

cross-client objects changes = "changes to repository and cross-client customizing allowed"

protecction client copier and comparison tool = "protecction level 0:no restriction"

catt and ecatt restriccions = "ecatt and catt not allowed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

The same message is show for you ?

Apparently the problem is permission , some component or namespace is lock the change for that object.

See the note 337950 too.

The process is

try SCC4 -

> and select the client which you want to make it as a

modifiable.. also se06 - global system changes as a modifiable.

I can't get meand it is not allowed.

Regards,

Edinaldo Junior

Answers (0)