cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Multiple shipments in to another shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please let me know the pre requisite configuration to add multiple Shipment documents in to another shipment document.

The requirement is in a full truck load there will multiple customer dispatches. For each customer dispatch a shipment will be created. all individual shipments will be added in to another shipment document (a master shipment document)

The costing is done at the master shipment document.

I request you to provide the needful information.

regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add more shipments in VT01N/VT02N screens (Shipments (CTRLF7)) but that will only display multiple shipment documents for mass processing etc. It will not create any 'parent-child' (or master-individual) shipment relations.

What you can do is simply to create 2 shipments for each delivery document. One being a container for warehousing needs and another one a 'master shipment' for payment purposes.

Note however that shipment documents will not be directly linked. Those will be only referenced to the same delivery document.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to understand the functionality of "Add Shipments" in Shipment document.

How can we use this functionality to add shipments, Please let me know the underlying configuration to make this possible.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

your comment is very interesting for me because I´m looking for a simular solution.

In this case it is not possible to assign existing shipments to a "collective" shipment?

Reference: Tknum <--> Tknum ?

Regards,

Tobias Giner

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want reference TKNUM <--> TKNUM like a 'parent-child' relationship. Have any solution ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can try VT04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no special configuration for this

You can created as many as individual shipments and then you can include that shipments in master shipment.

VT01N then menu go to >> Deliveries and shipments >> Shipments (CTRLF7)

Kapil