cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sneak Edition > Import Abap > 18 processes: 1 failed, the last one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The process is called import_monitor.

The error is the following:

TRACE: 2006-08-19 09:48:32 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'SAPVIEW' import package into database:

C:\usr\sap\NSP\SYS\exe\nuc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPVIEW.cmd -dbcodepage 1100 -l SAPVIEW.log -nolog

ERROR: 2006-08-19 09:48:33 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPVIEW' import package is interrupted with exception.

com.sap.inst.lib.io.ProcessExitException: Process 'C:\usr\sap\NSP\SYS\exe\nuc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPVIEW.cmd -dbcodepage 1100 -l SAPVIEW.log -nolog' exited with return code 2

at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.loadPackage(LoadTask.java:534)

at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.processPackage(LoadTask.java:257)

at com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask.run(LoadTask.java:176)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

at com.sap.inst.lib.util.ThreadDispatcher$ThreadWrapper.run(ThreadDispatcher.java:113)

INFO: 2006-08-19 09:49:02

All import packages are processed.

WARNING: 2006-08-19 09:49:02

1 error(s) during processing of packages.

INFO: 2006-08-19 09:49:02

Import Monitor is stopped.

A few examples of errors in the view logs:

(DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed

(CREATE VIEW "/SAPTRX/V_DD03" ( "TRK_OBJ_TYPE" , "TABLEDEF" , "TABNAME" , "FIELDNAME" , "AS4LOCAL" , "DDLANGUAGE" , "DDTEXT" ) AS SELECT T0004."TRK_OBJ_TYPE", T0004."TABLEDEF", T0001."TABNAME", T0001."FIELDNAME", T0001."AS4LOCAL", T0003."DDLANGUAGE", T0003."DDTEXT" FROM "DD03L" T0001, "DD04L" T0002, "DD04T" T0003, "/SAPTRX/AOALLTAB" T0004 WHERE T0004."DDICDEF" = T0001."TABNAME" AND T0002."ROLLNAME" = T0001."ROLLNAME" AND T0002."ROLLNAME" = T0003."ROLLNAME")

DbSlExecute: rc = 103

(SQL error -942)

error message returned by DbSl:

V INFO_SHLP C err

V INFO_SHLPT C err

I have read previous forums treads that dicussed problems during this installation step and applied some features which lead to the completion of 17 processes which were failing before. But this last one got me.

Any ideas?

Elena Oprychko

Message was edited by: Elena Oprychko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the issue, follow me step by step.

First: Did you ever interrupt ypur installation? If yes:

You will have to uninstall the whole thing and try to do it again. I have reinstalled Windows to be completely sure that nothing is left in my register and none pf the previous files are left.

This is due to the fact that during the installation process, it changes your .bat files if there was an error occuring and that's the reson why you can't go on.

After your deinstall, here is what you do.

You have to go in your manager which is created hlaf-way into your installation. It is called SAP management console. You have to go in it and start your SAP system on. SAP systems > NSP > start. It has to turn fully green in order for the 18'th process to sucesfully proceed. In any case, DONT PANIC AND NEVER STOP YOUR INTALLATION. For me, this step took 3 hours to fully complete.

Basically, when it fails on the last process out of 18; it is due to the fact that some of your files have been changed after you tried to retry ur install.

The problem that I had during that step even after I redid my install is that I didnt have enough RAM, you need at least 800 RAM for it to suceed.

Bottom line, reinstall ur SAP, or Windows if you can, turn the SAP init fully green in management console and WAIT.

Do this and write me your feedback.

Your, Elena Oprychko.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

The installation cannot go on.

May I ask how you resolve your problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You think there is nothing to be done, simply trying to retry? Because I tried to retry a couple of times now without sucess.

The error is in the databases. When loading SapViews, it fails because apparently it can't find some tables in SapAppl1, SapAppl2 which were loaded in the previous processes. It doesn't fail on all of them, only a half. You think it's only a glitch of the PC and I have to try restarting this step over and over, or maybe there is a concrete error?

Thank you.

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would try to install the SAP DB SQL and try to enter manually the "CREATE VIEW ..." statement to get a more detailed explanation of the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried the 're-try' option.

Restart your install. If the error occurs again, select the retry option. Repeate this until there is no change in the number failing.