Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central RZ11

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to ask if somebody knows about a RZ11 variant/ customizing/ similar tool, that I could use to centrally compare some parameters. Does not have to be RZ11 or standard ERP, solution manager could also help.

Does anybody has any idea? This is so natural task, that it had to be asked before, but unfrtunatelly I haven`t found anything yet... Thank you for your time and effort,

cheers Otto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Otto

I think you are looking for functionality that is to be found in the Solution Manager diagnostics scenario.

Take a look at the following page, the section that you are looking for is Configuration Validation:

ht[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechOps/ConfVal_Overview|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechOps/ConfVal_Overview]

Kind regards

Tom

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a report RSUSR003. You should check this report may be this can help you out what you are looking for.

Regards,

Subhash

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, thanks for your answer.Can you please clarify how to run this report against another server?

I hope I am not asking a stupid question, I didn`t find any BAPI or reasonable fuction module around the table that stores the parameters. Maybe there is a good reason why nothing exists for this purpose. But it could also be, that there would be a demand for such tool but SAP does not care.

Thanks Otto

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use this report to see all the Parameter of Server A and you can export the data on excel also. The same you can execute on Server B and compare on Excel. Sorry I don't have any other option tham that.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The description of report RSUSR0003 is : Check the passwords of superusers in all clients

I don't see the relationship with Otto's question ?

By the way, I don't know of anything like a multi system RZ11. It sure would be useful.

I use RSPARAM in each system and I compare with System Eyeball release 1.0...

Regards,

Olivier

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I compare with System Eyeball release 1.0...

MUHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA. Good one:))

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That make me laugh... funny but true!

I don't think theres a SAP standard way to do this... RSPARAM is what I normally use myself.

Having said that I don't think it would be too hard to put together some code to compare system parameters...

Regards

Juan

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>The description of report RSUSR0003 is : Check the passwords of superusers in all clients

I don't see the relationship with Otto's question ?

Oops.My mistake. It was a confusion. I was actually refering the report RSPARAM only, but i wrote RSUSR003

Regards,

Subhash