cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create PO directly in ECC as the RFX following on document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,my expert :

I work in SRM 7.0 SP 10 and classic scenario .

In my scenario , the PR create in ECC system and transfer to SRM .Then the purchaser create Rfx in SOCO ,and award the Rfx response .Now the user want to create PO directly in ECC system ,not create local PO .

In do the configuration :

in ECC : PO transaction type and the PO number range .

in SRM :1,PO transaction type and the PO number range ;

2,deactive the "extended classic scenario ";

3,Active the BADI:BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS ,and I am not sure this code is right or not

method IF_EX_BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS~DETERMINE_LOGSYS.

FIELD-SYMBOLS <item_data> LIKE LINE OF item_data.

LOOP AT item_data ASSIGNING <item_data>.

<item_data>-logical_system = 'SRDCLNT300'.

ENDLOOP.

endmethod.

But ,after finishing the configuration ,the PO is still create in SRM system ,not directly in ECC ?

so ,any one has suggestion? any link welcome .

bestregards!

Alex!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using direct materials? Check in BBP_PD if the field BBP_PD_IGP-SUBTYPE has the value "DP". If yes, remove value "DP" when PR is transferred to SRM and then system will create PO in backend ECC system. This is standard that SRM will create PO locally for direct materials. You do not need Badi BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Jagadish

Thanks for your reply .I do it like you said ,and find that ,If i remove the "PD ",I must enter the the "cost center ",

But in my case ,the PR comes from the ECC system ,and the material is the direct material ,not indirect material .

So ,have any other suggestions ?

Bestregards !

alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Check this post... Anubhav has given a very detailed reply to one of the queries.

Should help you.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)