cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed freight charge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Some times my delivery qty may be more than the sales order qty due to tolerance and may be multiple deliveries for single sales order.

I want to give fixed freight charge in sales order, so that the total freight charge for all the invoices should be equal to sales order freight charge.

Thanks & Regards

Ratna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In V/06, select your condition type and maintain "B" for Calculation type if transportation is not configured. Next maintain the total amount in VK11 for this condition type.

If transportation is configured, go to T_06 and maintain the calculation type B there and save. Next, maintain condition record in TK11

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi YKumar

check this links

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

Both the links are of same issue, but don't have conclusion.

Hi lakshmipathi,

Fixed calculation type is not working in my scenario.

Let me put my scenario with an example:

I have SO with 10 qty and freight charge as 1000

I did multiple del's and invoices.

Total invoice's qty is 11 and now the total freight charge is becoming 1100, on the basis of 100 per 1 qty.

But I need the total freight charge should be equal to 1000, irrespective of the qty delivered.

Please provide your inputs on the same.

Thanks

Ratna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Irrespective of your delivery quantity, the suggestion what I proposed will work per invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also in V/06 mark the Header Condition indicator under Changes Which can be made for the freight condtion type and check.

Reg,

JJ