Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table UI

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table UI on the view. I have set the selection mode of table UI to none. However i still able to select a row of the table UI. I mean when i take the cursor over the table UI it changes to kind you have when you take the cursor over to a hyperlink (i am sorry i dont know th exact terminology there).

I tried making the property of the context node i.e. InitializeLeadSelection to false. Yet this does not work.

How can i disable te above as it indicates that by clicking a table row some action may happen.

Regards

Sidharth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth

I tried so many ways to achieve this but only thing that seem to work is to set the enabled property of the table to false but this would mean that you cannot enter anything.

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems to be a bug. Which version/client are you using?

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

I am using NDS 2.0.7. Armin i just wanted to know whether you have understood the problem i am facing.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I always give answers to questions that I do not understand

My question is, are you using the CSF client or the new Web Dynpro rendering aka server-side rendering.

Armin

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

I am sorry for that. It was just that i had written the query in such a way that after reading it i couldnt make head or tail from it. Hence i asked that.

However i didnt understand your question. Can you please explain the difference.

Regards

Sidharth

thomas_chadzelek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Armin's point is that we implemented a new rendering a while ago. This rendering takes the freedom to do a server roundtrip on certain occasions. For historical reasons, one such occasion is nearly every click in a table. In fact, the table data source's lead selection is always changed to denote the currently selected row, even if selection mode is NONE. <b>There is nothing you can do about this!</b> This behaviour is necessary in case you have buttons in your table and your button's event handler would like to know the row of the button clicked by the user.

We will improve the table's behaviour in the next release.

Best regards,

Thomas