Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Restarting Queue not allowed in PI

<body><p>Hi all,</p><p></p><p>I have a queue with status &quot;sysfail&quot;, so a lot of messages are stuck. In &#91;url&#93;http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2728&#91 <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b>;url&#93; i am told, that I should restart the queue. To be able to do so, i need to set the parameter QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to 1. The system help says the following:</p><p></p><p>Parameter QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED</p><p>Meaning</p><p>The parameter defines whether it is permitted to restart processing of a failed message in the qRFC monitor (transaction SMQR). If it is not permitted, an error occurs in the runtime.</p><p>This must only be permitted in exceptional cases since it does not follow the usual restart procedure in the monitor of the Integration Engine.</p><p></p><p>Now my question is: What would be the usual restart procedure? And should I do It in the described way anyway?</p><p></p><p>KR</p><p></p><p>Felix</p></body>
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question