cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM OCI Configuration not taken into account in SRM portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am implementing SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 for SRM 7.0, and I am trying to configure the fields displayed in the UI in the different views (list, detailed, compare etc).

I went to the OCI config tool (MDM_SRM_UI_App), and maintained the "Customize Display" tab, with the fields I want displayed on the right-hand side, and the ones I don't want on the left-hand side.

I made sure to maintain this for all users, including the "Default user" and the one used to connect to the server, as defined in the SPRO entry "Define External Services" for the catalog.

I restarted the OCI connector, and reloaded the repository.

However, I cannot get the display in the portal to reflect the configuration I made in the OCI. I still get the default fields no matter which ones I select.

For example, for the list view, I always have the following fields, no matter what I maintain in the OCI config :

- Short Description

- Category

- Supplier

- Price information

Do you have any idea what setting I'm missing in order for the system to accept my changes ?

Thanks in advance,

Sofiane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sofiane,

Please see Reddy's comment in this link,perhaps that might help you

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for you answer, Reddy's comment was indeed useful.

However, I still don't get the customizing I did in the OCI set up to display properly in SRM.

I maintained it for all users, and tried restarting the OCI, but it still won't display the columns I selected.

Can anyone help ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to solve the problem.

Actually, the issue was coming from the Customizing of the Call structure for the Catalog : The Catalog Name is case sensitive, and I had a repository with both caps and low caps, but in the Call Structure, it was all in Caps.

I changed the Call structure customizing and the configuration now has effect on the catalog display.

Thanks,

Sofiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing Sofiane!

Answers (0)