Database object for table VBAP is inconsistent
We are facing Inconsistencies between the database object and the runtime object of the table VBAP.
The problem occurred while an append structure was deleted.
In particular, we created a new zfield in tables VBAPKOZ and VBAPKOZX and after activating these two tables we created an append structure for table VBAP.
Using the Database utility (se14 functionality), the first time the database table was activated and adjusted.
Following backwards the same steps we tried to delete the append structure. This process was not completed successfully switching the status of the table VBAP and the new append structure to partly active. (The system first checks the database object and finds it is inconsistent so refuses to do anything)
Following the instructions of message GT264 we tried unsuccessfully to activate and convert the table to solve the issue. The problem still remains as table VBAP has status partly active, please advice us how to proceed.