Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery and pgi without sufficent stock

former_member546322
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know few things regarding.

1. Can we process outbound delivery and PGI without having sufficent stock.

2.if yes than what will be the status of document flow.(when i did it system showed following message, sales order-being processed,outbound delivery-being processed, and conformaton of service-completed.

3.if we can not do pgi and delivery without sufficent stock than what is alternative for the same.

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Thnaks

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Yes. It is based on your item category like TAX, you can post the goods issue and system will not check for stock availability. It is also subject to other parameters like

a) ticking the Negative stock field in material master

b) ticking the box for your Valuation area in OMJ1 etc

2) As I said above, if you use item category TAX and do PGI, then in document flow, you can see Confirmation of Service against this delivery document

3) Stock should be made available

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member546322
Participant
0 Kudos

hI,

Thanks for the reply, but i have created a sales order with standard item and did outbound delivery and PGI system allowed both but only for the confirmed quantity and sales order staus got updated as being processes and delivery and PGI and billing as completed.

Thanks

Rahul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
delivery and PGI system allowed both but only for the confirmed quantity

Yes system will allow to do so due to the fact that you have not activated the Picking tab. If you activate Picking tab in OVLP, then you need to maintain the same quantity as that of the available stock.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before posting, have you searched the forum ? For information, all your questions have been answered.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member546322
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i explore forum but did not found proper solution on this. some answer were with yes and some with no.

Need your suggestion.

Regards

Rahul