Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition exists, but not set during order cretion/change

former_member248300
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created SO using VA01 with 1 line item and SAVED. Again, I opened the same order in change mode and I changed the route at line item level, due this the re-pricing is triggered and extra free is applied as per the system configuration.

When I create SO reference to Quotation, the above functionality is not working... Please some body help me..

I checked the Pricing Analysis and it is showing message as: 'Condition records exists, but has not been set'

But no issue at all when we create order without reference. Do we need to do some settings in SAP?

Thanks,

Shree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like the copy control for Quotation to Sales orders are not maintained properly. Check the copy control for Sales Document to sales Document. Select the relevant source and target Sales Document and check the relevant item details. In the item details if the pricing type is set to D then the prices will be copied from the Quotation to Sales Order as is. Change it to 'B' This will enable redetermination of prices including the discount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shree,

Check the quotation to Sales order copy control setting done properly.

Check at the item category level too and also check pricing type should be "G".

Regards,

Nagesh

Edited by: Nagesh MS on Jul 19, 2011 1:16 PM