cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Client Proxy to Webservice Synchronous Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an outbound Synchronous Scenario.In which i have to trigger a Client Proxy from SAP side and Connect to a WebService using PI.

I have with me the WSDl and URL for Webservice.Can anyone guide me with the necessary steps.

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit

I am using PI 7.1.I have to create two Operation mapping one for request and one for response OR is it possible to create a single Operation Mapping having both Request and response messages.

If so do i have to insert one more Row in Mapping Program for Response or there is any other method.Bcos there are no seperate tabs for Request and Response in OM.

Thanks in advance.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you create service interface type syncronous , in one operation mapping only we can add req and response message mappings.

in your case one operation mapping enough

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please guide me which is the right approach.In inbound i am giving Request and response by taking it from WSDl.

What should be the Case with Outbound.I am not having any WSDl or XSD for Outbound.

Do i have to crete two data types???

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u have to create 2 data types....already mentioned above by Raja

For Outbound:

Request data type

Response Data type

Request Mesaage type

Response Message Type

Create one Synchronous Outbound Service Interafce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gaurav,

From client proxy u have to send request and get the response back...

So, for this create 2 corresponding data types and message types. and mapping will be between request message type which u created and request wsdl message and another mapping for response wsdl message and response message type which u created.

create service interface outbound synchronous(give the message types which u created) and inbound synchronous(give the wsdl request and response messages).

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have WSDl on the Receiver side.as i am using Client Proxy on the outbound side do i have to make an outbound Data Type??.

and for that Data Type how Request and response messages for service interface will be made...Do i have to Create two seperate Data Types One for request and One for response??? How the message mapping will be done...

Thanks in advance.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is sync scenario you have to create req/response two data types for proxy.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not have to create any Data Types. You have to create a synchronous Interface in which the Output Message will be the Request message which you have to select rom your wsdl and the input message will be the Response message from your wsdl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Can you please Provide me those links.

Thanks in advance.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

searchn in sdn Client ABAP Proxy , SOAP receiver scenarios, you will find many links and end to end scenarios

Edited by: Raja Sekhar Reddy T on Jul 19, 2011 11:45 AM