cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigation control usage in PC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am able to create Mitigation control under the PC of GRC 10. The same can be seen under the Mitigation control tab of AC. However, I am unable to see the mitigation controls that are designed under AC for assignment in PC.

Is there any configuration that has to be done to connect both AC and PC?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Suma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you create a mitigation control under AC, it should appear in PC as all controls are stored in the same GRC repository. However, did you maintain the company's organization structure for AC (see NWBC --> Setup --> Organizations)? Under Tab "Subprocesses" you will find the mitigation control, you have created in AC assigned the organization!

Regards,

Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adreas,

Thanks for the reply.

As you mentioned i have maintained the organization under Setup --> Organizations. However, I am still unable to see Mitigation controls under the subprocess.

I see that I can create a new mitigation control when I navigate through Master data>select specific organization code> select the subprocess-->add new control. This tab shows the creation of new Mitigation control. However, it does not diplay the mitigation controls that were created under AC.

Am I missing something? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I go via NWBC - Setup - Mitigation Control and create a control with all mandatory fields (organisation etc.), it appears under Master Data - Mitigation Controls. I'm not aware of any other settings.

Regards,

Andreas