cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function CR (Forwarding Agent) Determination automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Development environmnet through T.Code ME2o created the outbound delivery document(ZHLB-Delivery Type) and the partner fuction CR(Forwarding Agent) is getting determined automatically in the outbound delivery.i have maintained the repaective partner function CR (Forwarding Agent) in the customer master record.

In quality environment when i'm creating the outbound delivery in the same t.code ME2o the partner function CR is NOT getting automatically determined irrespective of maintaining the Partenr function CR in customer master record.

I have compared the partner determination procedure both in development and quality they are identical and no mismatch is there.

kindly guide whether any other configuration changes has to be made to make it determine automatically.

Regards

Rathesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

check the partner determination procedure for Delivery in Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Partner Determination -> Set up partner determination : Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header. In that check the sequence assigned to get forwarding agent in "Partner Functions in Procedure"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check weather you assigned proper partner determination procedure to your delivery type in QA

IMG >> SD >> Basic functions >> Partner determination >> set partner determination >> Set Up Partner Determination for Delivery

The assigned determination procedure should contain function CR

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for Your Early Response.

In Quality i have checked the partner determination for Delivery and the partner function CR has maintained correctly as in development environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check weather the missing partner function is assigned to the account group of the Main partner function(ususally sold to).

Also if Partner function conversion is also same,

If above two are same, then work with an ABAP consultant in quality & find out why your partner function is not getting picked..