cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the following scenario : 1 selling plant & 1 Manufacturing plant. whenever goods are manufactured in the maunfacturing plant it is transferred to selling plant and sold.

My Item category group is NORM and item cat is also TAN. Do i need to use Item category group as "0001". If yes than what should be my Item category??

Now my requirement is that whenever i make order there is selling plant and so the requirement goes in the selling plant only. but my requirement is that it should generate the requirement in Manufacturing plant.

Can you please suggest what all settings in material master/Config to make this possible.

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now my requirement is that whenever i make order there is selling plant and so the requirement goes in the selling plant only. but my requirement is that it should generate the requirement in Manufacturing plant.

For this in material master MRP 2 tab Special procurement option is available use this special procurement feature so the requirement will automatically transferred from selling plant to manufacturing plant.

take PP consultant help he know how to to this.

No need to use 0001 item category group you can process with norm too

If you use item category group as 0001 then std. item category in sale order is TAK

However which item category should be determined is based on configuration

IMG >> SD >> SALES >> sales document >> sales document item >> assign item categories

Kapil

Answers (0)