cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. QE214,No characteristics were found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did RR for a lot with inspection type 01.

i valuated and closed all MIC.after saving the result recording again i i want to see the result in QA32 tab(change-display,Shift+F1),i am not able to see any results what i recorded.

getting Msg-

No characteristics were found

Message no. QE214.

Pls suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Come out and go again in the QA32 & click again on 'Result' Button( you might be again in QE01 thats the reason for getting the error).

Or You can see the results in QA33 also, Click on 'Result Button'.

You can also see the results in Usage Decision screen ( click on 'Characteristics')

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin Sir,

I have same error found in QE11 while creating Batch for GR and I have already check Inspection Plan.

But my question is How to Add Characteristics in QE11 using inspection Lot without using CA02 and QP02. MIC addition.

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can always add an Unplanned MIC (not included in Insp. plan), to do so click on Plus sign (on General Tab).

Regards;

Sarfaraz Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear Sarfaraz for quick replied.I want automatically comes characteristics

That I had already told users but User can't do this again and again. they want comes automatically.

kindly provide me suitable answer.

Regards

Azhar..!!

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Until now I don't know any enhancement (user exit/bapi/BAdi) for auto addition of unplanned Characteristics during RR (How to develop the logic that when those MIC are required).

Logically if those Characteristics are always required then it must be put in Inspection plan or Routing for RR. In general business scenarios, it's very rare to add unplanned MIC during RR.

Waiting for expert guidelines.

Regards;

S Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

There are many enhancement, but how know it to related without discussion  ababer.

Regards

Azhar Khan..!!

Answers (0)