cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying problem of web dynpro java application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a web dynpro java application with no problem about deploying.

I copied this application with another name.

I tryed new application to deploy but sdm aborted with error.

Error

19.Tem.2011 10:22:25 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : vserver0202

SDM port : 52018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/Users/CEMIL~1.BOZ/AppData/Local/Temp/temp27456HF_PERS_RAPOR_BUTCE.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/Users/CEMIL~1.BOZ/AppData/Local/Temp/temp27456HF_PERS_RAPOR_BUTCE.ear

Aborted: development component 'HF_PERS_RAPOR_BUTCE'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2011.07.19.10.22.15'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/HF_PERS_RAPOR_BUTCE.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/HF_PERS_RAPOR_BUTCE. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/HF_PERS_RAPOR_BUTCE. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cml_bzl

Please change the project name, component name and application name of the webdynro then try again. I think application and component name must be identical.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the exception says "Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?"

Check wether any DC is used as a used DC in the webdynpro component which you are deploying.

If any used DC is available try to deploy that DC in the server and then deploy ur webdynpro application.

If all reference DC's are avialable in server, still if you get this error try to rename the component and reload+rebuild the project and deploy it.

Hope this helps you...

Regards,

Saleem Mohammad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that the referenece DCs are all available in the application server. Check if the referenced DC is checked in the DTR.

Check this thread also

Regards,

Ganesh N