SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gas procedure not in table TE669

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

while doing billing i am getting error message as Gas procedure not in table TE669.

I found that in my installation under reg data there is no gas procedure allocated, i tried to enter gas procedure in installation change mode, but still that field comes in disable mode, can any one tell me from where i can enter that gas procedure for that particular installation?

thanks.. cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can update gas procedure using transaction EG70 (Change Rate Data).

All the best!

Regards,

Avinash

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can update gas procedure using transaction EG70 (Change Rate Data).

All the best!

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

HI avinash,

Thanks for reply, but in eg70, temp area. air prusere area fields coming in disable mode, if i didn't enter these two it wont allow me to save. do u have any idea y its coming in disabled mode.

it was happening for the new time slice only, same device used for new time slice also, but in previous time slice it was picked all the values. and its happening only for one customer.

This is the Error msg i am getting:

Gas procedure XXX vol. corr. factor proc. XXX: temp. area is missing

Message no. AH695

Diagnosis

You have selected the specified volume correction factor procedure as the gas procedure. The temperature is calculated using a procedure for which the concrete gas temperatures are entered for each temperature area.

System Response

Error

Procedure

Specify an appropriate temperature area, or select a different gas procedure that does not require a temperature area.

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

From your gas procedure, get VCF from configuration: Billing --> Special Functions --> Gas Billing --> Define Gas Procedure.

Please verify your VCF from configuration Contract Billing --> Special Functions --> Gas Billing --> Volume Correction Factor --> Volume Correction Factor Procedure --> Define Volume Correction Factor Procedure.

Based on Therm.gas bill. field maintained in VCF will determine, if register includes temperature or pressure.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi avinsah,

There everything maintained properly, my concern is just they changed the time slice in installation

the new time slice is 12.04.2011 to 31.12.9999, till the old time slice11.04.2011 it was fine, there is no device change , same device is continuing for new time slice also, can you guide me how to delete the time slice,? i will chk by creating new time slice agian 12.04.2011.

or any other clue?

thanks for your time.

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let us know which time slice you are talking about.

If it is the time slice for device then you have to identify what is the difference between the two time slices through register data. For e.g. change in register factor may change in time slice.

In order to avoid that(delete time slice) you just have to make the changed attribute of the register to the original one.

Regards,

S

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply. yes this new time slice is for device, the major difference i found under register data for new time slice is just periodic consumption and no of days. but in new time slice there is no gas procedure, when i try to enter the gas procedure via eg70 its asking for temp area, but this temp area filed is in disabled mode, in the above messages i wrote the error message, please chk it,

and could please tell me where i can check the register factor changes?

Thanks..

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not rectify this problem through rate data change as the missing data can only be given at the time of Full/Technical installation.

Therefore you need to remove the device from the installation and then reinstall with adeqaute data.

Regards,

S

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply, could you please tell the steps for that, it would be more help full. is it with eg32? or any other way?

do i need to perform move out for this?

please tell the steps to remove that time slice.

thanks in advance

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

No need of move out. Please follow the below steps:

1. Yes it is eg32. Give the installation, old device and activity date as the start of new time slice. Provide meter data in the next

step. Save it.

2. Now go to EG31. Again give the above mentioned details and go to next step to enter Gas P and all the related data.

You need to configure all the relevant data in SPRO to add here for e.g. TemArea and all.

These all are under this path: SAP Utilities -> Contract Billing -> Gas Billing.

Hope this will give you the way forward.

Regards,

S

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the valuable info.

I will try with that.

Cheers.