Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant configuration

uday_chitale2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have configured variant configuration. Now when i am creating sales order using color-variant u2018BLACKu2019 system pick up correct value of u2018BLACKu2019 from condition record maintained in VK11.Now in same sales order when I am changing variant from u2018BLACKu2019 to u2018WHITEu2019 system pick up value of variant u2018WHITEu2019 from condition record maintained in VK11. But at the same time it is also considering value of variant u2018BLACKu2019.(i can see value of both black and white in condition tab) This resulting in the wrong calculation of adding both the value of u2018BLACKu2019 and u2018WHITEu2019. Actually it should consider only value of u2018WHITEu2019

Will anyone let us know the solution for the same?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.check the variant keys you have maintained in VK30.

2.check for the dependency you have assigned to the characteristic for pricing in CU01

uday_chitale2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Roopavathy,

1) We have maintained both the values that is 'BLACK' and 'WHITE' in VK30

2) What would be the mistake in Dependency ? As so far variant values are getting populated in the sales order and calculated as per the condition record, except the problem that when we change the variant from BLACK to WHITE or vice-a-versa the first variant price should be get replaced by the new variant but in our case first variant value remains in the sales order condition tab.We have use 'PROCEDURE' as Dependency.

Request to please elaborte.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

1. Where did you assign your 'Procedure' object dependency? Ideally it should be assigned in configuration profile of the material.

2. What is the syntax / code written in the dependency? Ideally is should be:

$self.PRICE_CHAR = 'BLACK' if COLOR_CHAR = 'BLACK and COLOR_CHAR specified,

$self.PRICE_CHAR = 'WHITE' if COLOR_CHAR = 'WHITE' and COLOR_CHAR specified

Let me know if this is taken care and is still not working.

-Nikhil.

uday_chitale2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

1) 'Procedure' is assigned to dependency using CU01.

2) We have created dependency as $SELF.COLOURCOST = 'BLACK' and $SELF.COLOURCOST = 'WHITE'.

The Characteristic 'COLOUR' carries two values that is 'BLACK' and 'WHITE'.

While in Characteristic 'COLOURCOST' we have maintained Table 'SDCOM' and Field 'VKOND' in the additional data Tab.

Issue is still not resolved.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

That is not the way to write object dependency. Please follow the syntax I mentioned above. Change your syntax in CU02 to exactly what is given above. As mentioned earlier, maintain this object dependency in configuration profile of your material using Tcode CU41 (or CU42 if you have already created a config. profile). Let me know what issue you face after this is done. It should work now.

Regards,

Nikhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

It is a very common issue. Please read KBA 1557942 to solve it. Please assign reference characteristic COLOURCOST to the variant class,. Once it is assigned , value will reset,.

Thanks

Amber

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear udayCHITALE ,

Please update pricing in the conditions tab and check.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

uday_chitale2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

Even after 'UPDATE' there is no change.

Regards