Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while generating Data Objects in sdoe_wb SAP for Basis component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While generating SAP BASIS Components getting error

After installations of SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 SP11 and all the Notes applied for SP11 i have done the Generation for all the SAP BASIS Data Objects

All the Data objects are generated except AGENT_CONFIG, ARCHIVE

When i check the same in smq2 it shows the error in Function module SDOE_GENERATE_MBO for the user FUNC001,in status text it shows "connection closed (no data)"

kindly help on this issue.

Regards

Revanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got this error for time to time if I did run into a timeout. Just a simple and perhaps stupid question - but did you try to restart the queue in SMQ2? In 99% of all cases this works fine for me

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Oliver,

hi oliver i have reset the queue in the smq2 and also tried the following method to release the locked objects in the queue

Goto transaction SE38.

report name: SDOE_LOCK_REPAIR. Click on Execute button.

Choose SAP BASIS 7.10 from the input help for SWCV text box.

Click on execute.

This process will release the locks for SAP BASIS 7.10 objects.

Now you can regenerate the objects from SDOE_WB transaction

but still i get the same issue

Regards

Revanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, I guess if you mean you did reset the queue - you deleted all emtries with error. Try to avoid this in the future - you will get unwanted side effects by that. There are only a few errors that make this behaviour necessary.

Usually you should select the entry on the first screen - so you see the status of the queue on the second one. On there you can select the queue and while pressing the green tick, you can restart it. If it is a timeout - this restart usually helps.

Wondering why you have an issue with basis objects - did you run through the complete setup guide up to this point?

Regard,

Oliver

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please raise an OSS message for further analysis before suggesting any solution.