cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing form- Higher level item showing total price of a list of items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

On an invoice F2, I want to only display the higher level line item with the total price/ amount of the other items ordered in a Sales Order.

for example:

*10 B2Car 1,00 PCS B2Car GBP 20000,00*

20 F100 1,00 PCS Bolt F100 GBP 300,00

30 3772462 2,00 PCS STUD BOLT GBP 300,00

40 Lighter 2,00 PCS lighter GBP 500,00

So basically, in the final invoice I want to display item No 10, the higher level one as it is the main item + showing the total price of the 4 items against this No10 item, as the customer wants to be billed as a kit or ensemble. In other cases when he buys a car which comes with 240 items, he wants this feature to have a much concise invoice.

So that would be the final display:

"Your KIT Summary"

*10 B2Car 1,00 PCS B2Car GBP 21100,00*

Can anyone help me customize it in SAP?

PS: As a rule, the higher level item will be a machine or a car so the biggest part of the KIT.

However would it be fair to set-up the logic of this higher level item by material category groups?

Could I for example decide that in customizing we select a certain number of Material Category groups that will be triggered as higher level item in the sales order?

Thank you for your help\

Kind regards

CHris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

The simplest way to achieve this in standard SAP is by configuring Sales BOM.

When defining you Material Master, make sure that your item item category group is given as ERLA and not LUMF. As for the sub items material Master, ensure that the Item category group is NORM.

Item Cat Grp 'ERLA' in material master proposes an item category of 'TAQ' in Sales order for Header Material which shows the consolidated price and sub items will have an item category of TAE in Sales order; while LUMF item cat grp proposes an Item category of 'TAP' in Sales order and gives individual prices for Header and sub items.

Also ensure that your item category determination is as follows:

OR + ERLA + BLANK + BLANK = TAQ

OR + ERLA + BLANK + TAQ = TAE in VOV4 transaction code.

This config should definitely resolve your issue. Please update the form incase the issue still persists.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Edited by: Rohan Gudavalli on Jul 19, 2011 9:12 AM

Answers (0)