cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Enterprice Service EHP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am an ABAP developer. Right now i am working in 'Enterprice Service EHP4'. In the tcode 'SPROXY' , I want to execute the class which will create the quotation based on the customer id. I will get the customer id from the PI. Now my question is ,

1.How can i find that particular class(Proxy) or ES which will create/generate the quotation details in the SPROXY tcode?

2.The proxy which will create the sales order based on the quotation details?

3.Is there any standard proxy exist or we have to create new customize proxy?

Thanks & Regards,

Sakthivel.V.T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your starting point should always be the SAP Enterprise Service Workplace:

[http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?sap-unique=091114&sap-params=aWQ9RjZDRkMwRUEzRUYxNEJDOTg0MUM1MjgyNzJFRTg1ODMmcGFja2FnZWlkPURFMDQyNkREOUIwMjQ5RjE5NTE1MDAxQTY0RDNGNDYyJm1vZGU9]

Ideally you want to navigate through the list of these SAP Delivered Enterprise Services with a SAP Functional consultant (in this case it could be an SD consultant) to speed up the process. If a functional person is not availble, you'll have to go through these services yourself to identify which of these services are relevant for your use case.

Example, for Customer Quote creation:

- Start at the point (URL) mentioned above

- Select 'ES Bundles' link.

- Then Select 'Order to Cash' link under the 'Sales' section.

- Then select 'Create Customer Quote' under the 'Customer Quote Processing Section'

You then start seeing the technical details view which is more relevant for Abap development, e.g:

- Tecnical Name (Operation Name in this case). If you scroll down a bit, it will indicate the Service Interface that this operation is used with.

- Namespace, this you'll see in TCode SPROXY so you know which namespace to start looking for the service interface.

- Latest Software Component Version: This tells you the latest SAP EHP that this service is availble with (in this case EHP5)

- First Shipped with: When this Service first became available (in this case EHP3), so it means that you should have it already in EHP4.

You only concern now should be, if you don't see the relevant namespace (mentioned above) in TCode SPROXY and SAP PI is connected to your ECC backend, it means that there is some PI Content Missing in the PI ESR. The PI Developer should rectify this problem by downloading & importing the relevant content from SAP Service Marketplace into the SAP PI ESR, you will then see the relevant namespace in SPROXY.

Regards, Trevor

Answers (0)