cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in MTO material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have created a sales order with respect to a quotation, in this case if i am on the line item & click on display availabiltiy tab which is given below on the screen its further shows tabs of

Avail chk, Check rule etc

There is also a tab which is seen is a sales order no.

In this tab generally the sales order which you have saved is stored but in my case were in the material is MTO instead of sales of number its shows the quotation number in that tab.

Due to which while i am doing the stock transfer from Unrestricted stock to Sales order stock using MBIB it gives me a error "Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no."

Can some one help me out in this.

Regards,

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Due to which while i am doing the stock transfer from Unrestricted stock to Sales order stock using MBIB it gives me a error "Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no."

Dear nitesh

This is standard in SAP

When you create sales order with reference to quotation then when ever you posting stock then you have to speciefy quotation number not sales order number

Enter quotation number and save

Kapil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First identify what Requirement Class is assigned for this scenario. Next go to OVZG, select that Requirement Class and see whether "E" is assigned to field Consumption under the tab Account assignment.

Before making any changes in this, check with your PP guys.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Please carry out the following checks :

1) First check with Strategy of the material in MRP3 view of the material.It should be 20 i.e MTO.

2) In MTO scenario, while creating production order, if you give sales order reference then material will get automatically reserved against particular Sales Order.

3) If this standard process is not followed, produced material will go to unrestricted stock. To deliver the same material against given MTO sales order, you have to use MB1B with movement type 412 E & give the reference of sales order hence that material will get alloted to that particullar sales order.

4) If created order is properly saved, then MMBE of material will show the Sales Order Stock with sales order number.

Text Removed

Regards,

Balaji

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jul 19, 2011 12:21 PM Please dont ask like this