Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM to ECC Contract replication in ECS

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created contract & then PO in Extended Classic Scenario. When I referred that PO in Backend; I encountered contract is not present in backend.

What can be probable solution to replicate contract from SRM to ECC?

Regards,

yaniVy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not clear about your requirement. What version of SRM you are using?

If you are using SRM50, Contract will be created locally within SRM and would not be available in backend ECC. So it is obvious you will get that error. What do you mean by "When I referred that PO in Backend"?

In order to see the contract in backend you need to develop a Badi to create Contract in backend ECC instead of SRM.

From SRM70 onwards SAP introduced the concept of Central contract where contract will be created in SRM and can be districbuted to backend ECC system. This way contract will be available in both systems.

Regards,

Jagadish

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

Thanks for your reply.

System Details: SRM 7.0 & ECC 6.0

Scenario: Extended Classic

I have created contract in SRM successfully but it didn't reflect in ECC. When I checked SRM contract in ECC; it is not available.

My intention is to avail SRM contract in ECC.

Do I have to impelement BADI or is there any setting I need to do in SRM & ECC both.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yanivy,

Can you share the steps you have done to setup the contract replication so far?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

You will have to distribute the SRM contract to backend for contract to be visible in ECC. Also follow the configuration steps mentioned in OSS Note 1268821 central contract functionality to work properly.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all have you maintained messages to transfer contract data in XI/PI ? Please check with your XI person.

If yes, then Have you distributed the contract? Go to the item details-->Distribution tab. See if you have maintained backend Purch org, etc to distribute the contract.

If you have distributed and contract is not available in ECC then check XI monitoring and see if there is any error for your contract.

Regards,

Jagadish

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

System Details:

SAP SRM 7.0 ECC 6.0

Extended Classic Scenario

Steps taken:

1. XI Settings: Used 'Central_Contract_Mangement' Integration Scenario.

2.Done appropriate work flow settings.

3.Set CT_PROC_TY attribute.

4.In SRM implemented BBP_DETERMINE_LOGISYS BADI with CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE method. I have just defined Source & Destination LS.

I am able to create contract in EBP (Portal). But while I try to check it in to ECC (t-code ME33K) it's not available.

How do I troubleshoot it?

Regards,

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System Details:

SAP SRM 7.0 ECC 6.0

Extended Classic Scenario

Steps taken:

1. XI Settings: Used 'Central_Contract_Mangement' Integration Scenario.

2.Done appropriate work flow settings.

3.Set CT_PROC_TY attribute.

4.In SRM implemented BBP_DETERMINE_LOGISYS BADI with CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE method. I have just defined Source & Destination LS.

5. I have mentioned BLOARD & COND_A message types. & distributed idocs.

Now after all this, Even though I click on distribute & provide required org, contract is not transferred.

There is no idoc generated in WE05 too.

Where could prolbem reside?

Regards,

Edited by: yaniVy on Aug 10, 2011 12:02 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am experiencing same problem in SRM 7.0.

Please let me know the steps to resolve this issue.

Thanks a ton in advance!!

Best Regards,

Swati

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Please tell steps you have done till date in brief.

Regrds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

For distributing Central contract you need to do lot of things related to XI and it is better you contact your XI person.

set up XI service PurchaseContractSRMReplicationRequest in XI system. Ref OSS note 1268821.

Also you need to Integration engine in SXMB_ADM.

Activate Service /sap/xi/engine in SICF

Define HTTP RFC between XI and SRM systems using PIUSER.

Make sure PIUSER is defined in SRM Org structure in PPOMA_BBP

Thanks,

Jagadish

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is still unresolved.

After ditributing contract XML message is generated in EBP then transferred to XI successfully. From XI it is then transferred to ECC.

in ECC it shows green flag with no error. When I clear SMQ2 queue; then it is exectuted.

I even checked it in /n/SAPPO/PPO2; contract has error: 'Enter net price'

How to solve it?