cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete Delivery Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a sales order for which the "Complete delivery" indicator is checked and I've 2 line items for the same material with different quantities. The plant and storage location are the same for both the line items.

Problem: Though "Complete Delivery" Indicator is checked the Line items have been processed partially.

Please advise what could have gone wrong. As per "Complete Delivery" Indicator both the line items should have gone in one delivery.

Regards

JK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Was the qty for both items completely confirmed in the schedule lines?

Pls check.

Regards

Madhu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through which transaction, you were trying to generate delivery ?? If it is through VL01, then the Complete Delivery tick will not work as described in note 124092.

Meanwhile, you should be aware, a delivery split can happen if any of the following differs at item level in sale order

a) Ship To Party

b) Route

c) Transportation Group

d) Inco terms

e) Plant and Storage location

f) Division

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the delivery is either created from transction VL01N or from the sales order. With reference to the SAP Note 124092. this seems to be very old and SAP has come out with some corrections. I'm using SAP ECC 5.0. I belive this corrections would have become a part of this release.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards

Jagadish S

0 Kudos

Run report SDVBUK00

-Naminator

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does this report do? Should I debug this?? Please eloborate

Regards

JK

0 Kudos

Jagdish,

Check the program documentation (shift+F1) and you'll know. Else you can find a note on how to use this report on service marketplace.

You'll know a lot more if you dig for information yourself than me or others giving you ready answer.

Regards,

Abhijit

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish Kumar ,

Check in each line item, whats the shipping point ?

Also check in the item level, whether the SH is same in partner tab.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish Kumar,

Please check in the schedule line of both the line item whether the confirmed delivery date is same.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes both the delivery date is the same.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check from the log why delivery is splitting. Hope, you should be aware under what circumstances, a delivery split can happen.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jul 19, 2011 11:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

No change logs. Can you please eloborate and advise