cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy messages are stucked in SMQ2.Can I pass these msgs in separate queue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

File >PI>ABAP proxy. (ECC)

Once i pick and process the file, the resultant message is updating the table in ECC through ABAP proxy. These messages are high priority and they should not stuck in the queues in ECC.

The problem is some of the messages of this interface are getting stucked in queues (SMQ2) by colliding with other low priority messages which are failed due to some data issues.

Is there any way I can separate these high priority messages into separate custom queue and process them?

Do I need to this in ECC or PI?

Thanks

Deepthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Debashis has already said, use message prioritization in PI to handle your requirement.

For SAP NetWeaver PI 7.0, navigate to SAP NetWeaver 7.0  SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Library  SAP NetWeaver Library  SAP NetWeaver by Key Capability  Process Integration by Key Capability  SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure  Runtime  Integration Engine  Prioritized Message Processing.

For SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1 (including EHP 1), navigate to SAP NetWeaver  SAP NetWeaver PI/Mobile/IdM 7.1  SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 Including Enhancement Package 1  SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Library  Function-Oriented View  Process Integration  Integration Engine  Prioritized Message Processing.

For more details about message prioritization within the Advanced Adapter Engine, please refer to SAP Help Portal http://help.sap.com, and navigate to SAP NetWeaver  SAP NetWeaver PI/Mobile/IdM 7.1  SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 Including Enhancement Package 1  SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Library  Function-Oriented View  Process Integration  Process Integration Monitoring  Component Monitoring  Prioritizing the Processing of Messages.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos