cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

The business requirement is to have a condition type which should not have any impact on pricing but it should hit a particular G/L.

Please confirm how it is possible I have tried below and the issues are faced as below:

1) If condition type is ticked static, it doesnt affect pricing but it doesnt post to accounting.

2) if it is not marked static it hits accounting but also has impact on pricing.

Kindly help and suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Kanchan,

As Mr Madhu said,

Create a Condtion type ZTDS, Account key

Enter the condition after total invoice invoice line, and give from and To condition, referring to the Total invoice line and assign the account key.

SO it will get posted to GL related to account Key.

In case if it affects the pricing total ( Net Value + taxes)

Create one more condition type z100 and include next to ZTDS - From and To -

Maintian condition record (100% discount) for that and so that full TDS amount will net nullified - (No accounting Key)

500 Total Invoice 400 499 100

510 ZTDS TDS 500 500 10 TDS

520 Z100 TDS reverse 510 510 -10 -

In this we calculate TDS based on Invoice posted in GL and since we dont want we reverse the full amount.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using this condition type as manual condition type somehere at the end of your pricing procedure and don't assign any number in 'From' and 'To' in your pricing procedure definition (don't use this condition type for any calculation). Take the help of FI consultant and create a new accout key and assign a G/L to this account key in VKOA.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply, but the condition will be taking reference from a previous value so there will be reference in From column.

Basically the requirement is for TDS condition where the TDS will be calculated based on total invoice value but it will not be deducted from invoice. This is required only to be posted to accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I tried the settings asked by you but if I put 100% discount condition it is asking acct key. If I put it static it doesnt affect value.