Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In case of payment term (e.g. 0003 - for invoicing upto 15 of month) :

within 14 days 2 % cash discount the amount is getting populated against SKTO in sales order but say if I choose

within 30 days 1.5 % cash discount , 1.5 % is not getting populated and it is showing 2% cash discount.

1. Is there any need to maintain any records for condition type SKTO in VK11...??

2. If I mark the condition type as manual and change the value in sales order ,as soon as I enter 1.5 % & press enter it is getting changed to 2 %.

3. Incase of payment in installment is there any need to maintain codition records...??? How to maintain data for this type of payment in OBB9...???

Please help me with a solution.................

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu,

Incase I maintain the condition records for SKTO what would be its access sequence...?? If I want to maintain a scale based on days then will it work if I maintain the payment terms for different periods...???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hegal,

In V/06 , by default manual entry not possible was there (D) , but I changed it to check whether manual entry can be made or not. Then also system is taking only one value.

Is there any requirement to create any condition records for SKTO in VK11 or it would flow from OBB8....??? Currently there is no records maintained for SKTO in VK11. If so what will be its access sequence ...?? Also shall I have to maintain scale in terms of days then...??

Please provide your inputs.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you have maintained condition records in VK11 for your cond type SKTO first for 2% and then for 1.5% based on your requirement.

However, if you want only 1.5% for 30 days to be picked in your pricing proc, then goto VK12 and delete the entry for payment terms 14 days and 2 %. Ensure that the deletion indicator is set.

This will solve your issue.

Regards

Madhu

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rupsha,

Check in vk13 for skto , whether there is any record for 2%

then check in V/06 of skto, whether 'automatic entry has a priority'.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles