cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform errors encountered in Citrix

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running into an issue when we want to start Smartforms editor Microsoft Word in SAP clients while working via Citrix. The error message from MS Word: " the macro cannot be found or has been dsiabled because of your Macro security settings"

any idea why this happens?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try accesing Word directly in your system, through Citrix.. tcode OLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is you MS word Editor working fine normally?. i mean without citrix?.

can you check the transaction I18N and see under customizing-> MS word and check if the smartform is activated under it or not.?

Thanks,

Venkatesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkatesh,

MS Word Editor is working fine without Citrix and smartform is activated.

So our onsite Lead Developer is able to access SmartForm without issues directly via SAP GUI.

But when the offshore team logged onto SAP via Citrix and launched SmartForm, we get the error.

Thanks,

Regards,

Cath

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

This is to confirm that SAP only supports 32bit Office 2010:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d06db80d-ebf4-2a10-6b99-faa652c69...

Our error occurs because we installed Office 64 bit on Citrix.

Thanks,

Regards,

Cath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, when you open the smartform editor, it accesses to your fron end word document to edit the text or to create the text in the smartform.

Hence actually the editor doesn't come from your SAP OS but it comes from your front end OS, here in citrix you are accessing SAP from citrix server hence your front end SAP is running on citrix and not on your desktop OS directly, so smartform will try to search for word on Citrix server.

So I think in your case on the OS of citrix, either MS word has not been installed or you have no rights to access it check it with your admin team who provides support to SAP from citrix.