cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is SAP procedure to post credit memo without reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering what is the standard SAP solution for posting a credit memo to a customer without referencing the original sales order.

The goal is to not have to create a return sales order or post only a credit memo invoice against the original order. I was wondering if this procedure exists? I just need to be able to post the credit to the customer, no refernce necessary.

Also, Let's say we want to issue a partial credit back to the customer. Is there a way to do this without reference. I would actually like to know what are the best recommended ways for using both with and without reference to the original sales order.

Last item. After the credit is posted. What is the best way to reverse the payment. Should I use txn FB08?

Thanks for your help,

Best, Erik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can post via FB70 directly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks G. Do you happen to know how to reverse out the payment with or without reference to the original order?

For instance. I want to reverse multiple payments out together by grouping the a total. So basically i will group the total credit memo balance and post in FB70..Then i need to group the total payment balance and post. Is there a procedure for the payment portion.

Thanks again for your help.