cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advances to a vendor in RE-FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I make advances to a vendor in RE-FX, such as the transaction F-47?

Thank´s

Brunoro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can customize a condition type/flow type with account symbol that posts to special g/l indicator for down payments (table TIVEXFIREPSYMB) and your debit account in the account determination logic could be determined to be "Downpayments Received".

Give us more details on your current downpayments process

KR,

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Severina, Thanks! Your answer helped me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Severina,

Is it possible to make down payment requests (Noted item) in RE-FX?

How do I customize?

Thank´s,

Brunoro

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brunoro,

no, it is not possible to create noted items in RE-FX.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Franz,

How do you suggest to post down payments request to a vendor in RE-FX, such as the transaction F-47? Or otherwise to do this.

Thank´s

Brunoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guilherme,

You could set up a flow type, where the Debit account is your Vendor Account and your Credit account is an offsetting account. The business partner in your contract/RE object will be relevant vendor. Then, the payment (F110) would be done based on this RE posting and when the invoice is receipted, the accountant will clear the amount on the offsetting account against the relevant cost account in transaction F-54 Clearing Downpayment.

This approach is working, though, if the downpayment is a fixed amount that is due to the vendor on a regular basis and you could fix it as a unit price in your RE object.

If you need any assistance on the customizing, let me know!

KR,

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Severina,

I appreciate your help, but unfortunately we need to have the launch of the special ledger account. I will try to launch directly in the transaction F-47 and inform the number of the RE contrat (BSEG-VERTN) and contratc type (BSEG-VERTT).

Thank you very much!

Guilherme Brunoro

Answers (0)