Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deletion of an authorization Feild

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In mistake i have added an additional authorization field in tcode SU21 for S_USER_AUT object.So, i have to delete it.Am able to add the authorization field but not to delete.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to transport in a "known good" version of the auth object from another system. Your Basis team will help you raise the correct transport and then import it following appropriate procedures

0 Kudos

I agree with Alex's reply, you can always re-import the unchanged version (from Production or Quality which one is reliable).

There is another way to correct this is that you need Developer's help. As the object you have mentioned is a standard object, this only allows you to add field in it but restricts to delete. Only a developer with Developer Access Key can delete that. This does not involve any transport requests. Proceed with the option which is more convenient to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this thread.

Regards,

Raghu

Edited by: Raghu Boddu on Jul 19, 2011 12:08 PM