cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

co-relation id in workflow log

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have BPM that is waiting on acknowledgement; When we receive acknowledgement with correct correlation id, BPM does not recognize the message and it meets the deadline without processing the acknowledgement...

I can find out from BPM in ESR as to what the correlation id should have been? But I need to find out from SXMB_MONI or workflow log as to what is "actually" set in the BPM during the runtime? How do I go about getting this value? Is it visible in container or anywhere?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transactions

SXMB_MONI_BPE

SXMB_INF_CONF

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sxmb_inf_conf? I am getting tcode does not exist

What am I looking in SXMB_MONI_BPE?

I went to workflow log and looked for co-relation containers in the Wait for Event step and also in the Send step... I can view the GUIDS in correlation containers, but not the actual value?

Baskar, I am trying to determine the value assigned to my correlation container from Worklog / BPM Process at runtime. Is there a way to do that?

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you... I found that RSWF_CRL_MAINTAIN displays the active correlation instances along with its values... In the process instance, I could find the correlation value in the Technical details section (containers)