cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage in Free Goods Item category Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the Free Goods and it is working fine and I had to utlize the SAP standard Usage "FREE" in the Free Goods Item category determination as per the below:

Sales Doc Type It.Cat.Grp. Usage HLevItCat. DItemCat MitCat

ZOR1 NORM FREE ZAN1 ZANN

ZOR1 NORM ZAN1 ZANN TAX

I know this "Usage" is available in CMIR and I don't find it in any other places. So, if any materila for which there is no CMIR, then in that case where should I use this "Usage"? Because I want to change the standard SAP Usage "FREE" to "ZREE". How can I change it and assign it? Please guide me.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to do as mentioned below.

step by step process for free goods.

1. need to create the free goods condition(condition tables/access seq and types) and pricing procedure and then assign the same to sales area, doc. Priccing proce and cust pri. Procde.

2.you need to maintain the condition records( tcode: VBN1) and maitain the data as mentioned

above(check Notes 2 sheet)

3. if you don't want the free goods item to be created, then you need to add the NRAB condition type to the pricing procedure(document pricing procedure not Free goods pricing procedure) and need to maintain the condition record for this

condition in VK11.

once all this is done, you can see free goods price reduced in the net price and if additional item is added, then you will the quantity (as per condition record) for that free good.

Thanks,

Srini.