cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use of PDFs in PRO4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Iu2019ve configured for the use of PDFs (expert view, other settlement, position 24 = 0, and the TRVFE feature). Modified and am using a Z copy of the expense form with no problems. Here is my question/issue, in the weekly report (PR04) when I simulate or run results on a weekly report number, the results are displayed using ABAP list, and if I try to print then I get nothing. I found an OSS note 1512422 that states that u201CPDF forms are not supported for weekly reportsu201D so I was wondering if anyone could confirm this.

I find it curious that the selectable options in the expert view position 24, option 2 specifically states u201CPDF not active only in PR05 and PR04u201D, but yet PDF are not supported for PR04.

Question is: Can PDFs be used in transaction PR04?

Thank you for your time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Don

I was investigating this for you earlier but replying here also as it may help other customers with same enquiry! Yes, there are some some technical limitations between the different structures that impact on the old ABAP reporting compared with the newly delivered fields in PDF and unfortunately development have confirmed they cannot modify or adapt the standard template delivered for ABAP to PDF also.

It can only be used for PR05 and TRIP at this time.

Hope this helps!

Sally

Answers (0)