cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales employee for SH customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

When we create a sales order, I want the partner function 'sales employee' to be flown from SH (Ship to party) customer master, NOT from SP (Sold to party) in the sales order header.

Pls guide.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumant

I think you can use customer specific origin function in partner determination of sales document header.

Use Origin X for VE partner fucntion in sales document header partner determination.

and then in user exit EXIT_SAPLV09A_003 in program LV09AF44 apply logic for selection of Sales employee from Ship to Customer using KNVP table.

Regards

Mandar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To get what u have asked for do the following:

SPRO-SD-Basic Fns - Partner Determination - Set up Partner Determination - Set up Partner Determination for Sales Doc Header

Here Select "TA (Std Order)" and click on "Partner Fns in Procedure". Here against Employee responsible, maintain SH in the Source column.

This will resolve your issue. Let me know if you are still facing issues.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOPA, select Sales Document Header and click on Partner procedures. There double click on TA and go to partner function of sales employee and against the tab Source maintain SH and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Go to Partner determination Procedure select "WE"-Ship to party(Select it)

Select Partner Function Procedure select SH-Ship to Party select two check boxes,Not modifiable and Mandatory

select SE-Sales Employee select Mandatory check box.

After that Assign your Partner determination Procedure-"WE" to your account group

Save it

check it

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the partner type in the 'Partner determination procedure' set the following:

Orginating tab. - F

Source - WE or SH (Ship to party - partner type)

Please let me know your feedback.

With Regards,

Karthik