Did you mean: 

Attempt to access exchange profile failed

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

The messages are failed in SXMB_MONI with error "CPA Lookup Exception"

-

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

-

To solve this, we did full CPA Cache refresh. using the URL : http://<Server>:<Host>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full. It is success.

But, still we are unable to see channels in RWB --> Communication Channel Monitoring.

After that we tried to restart Java Stack through SMICM transaction. (Java (Instance) Local - SoftShutdown and HardShutdown).

This did not help. Still messages are failing with same error. When we read SM21 log, it says "Attempt to access exchange profile failed - "Communication_error" : PIAPPLUSER.

We checked that PIAPPLUSER is fine in PI system. (SU01). Then executed the transaction SLDCHECK. The EXCHANGE_PROFILE_GET_PARAMATERS is green.

I checked exchange profile parameters under Connection. All are correct i.e PI host name is correctly maintained.

Friends, could you kindly clarify what could be the problem ?

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegathees,

Please go through the note #1312182 which solves your issue.

Regards,

Naveen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This problem is due to Adapter Engine host name conflict in SLD. We corrected this and did CPA cache refresh. It is success.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen & Satheesh

Thanks for your reply.

Naveen, I read the SAP Note 0001312182. It is for AAE (PI 7.1). But this problem comes in PI 7.0 system.

Satheesh, I did cache refresh through (Administration --> Directory --> Cache --> Full Cache Refresh), but it did not help to fix the issue.

Any other idea?

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the objects are updated with out fail during the activation of the objects in the ID.or ESR...

i.e check cacheNotifications ...also check the objects are available in SXI_CACHE or not..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems for the scenario you are testing the receiver agreement is not updated. Please do a cache refresh in ID and also with SXI_CACHE. Delete the adapter engine cache in sxi_cache and then check whether the receiver agreement is what you want.

Regards,

---Satish