Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while determining logical Port

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a ECC to SRM scenario:

I get this error in the Call Adapter step. I am using WS Adapter at the receiving side.

"Error while determining logical port Cannot find logical port for agreement abc and interface xyz"

Why do I get that error and any suggestions ?

Regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The logical port needs to be created pointing to the receiver side service.

Please refer this link

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer this DOC

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c00ca32e-f991-2b10-f5be-97114bd2b08f

As baskar said you need to create logical port pointing to the receiver side service.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using WS Adapter. The receiver system is SRM. When I checked in SPROXY, I don't see Proxy created for the receiving interface. It was done by downloading XI standard content. So should I create proxy first? Standard content was downloaded into QAS and I transported the namespaces to XI.

Not much clue about the entire scenario

Regards

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Sender ECC system if going to communicate via Proxy then you need to create Proxy in ECC.

I hope its a Proxy scenario.

please refer abovbe mentioned doc for help.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BTW, Did you fix your title mesg problem? is this a new problem? Yes you need to create Proxy first whether at source or receive end.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Baskar,

I didn't fix any issue. I was trying tofind out why the error happens. There is a proxy created at ECC side. I saw that. But target is using WS Adapter and it's that adapter which is throwing errors about logical port.

I read the blog but couldn't figure out. Does WS Adapter need proxy code? Can it work without proxy code? I don't see any proxy code for receiver WS Adapter. I was wondering whether the absence of the proxy code gave this error about logical port

Regards

Harish

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did not get chance to work in WS Adapter. What I know is that direct connection configuration object can be used to connect two sap systems. This connection objects connect ws runtime of both sender and receiver. Since you talk about ECC and SRM, you dont need proxy and no need mapping too for both sender and receiver side. This is my few cents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are modifying the standard proxy. Try to create the port using SOAMANAGER. Please check this link for some reference:

Regards,

---Satish

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

I went through the document. I have only one XI server in the landscape and not more than one. Should I still create Logical port through TX SOAMANAGER ?

Regards

Harish