cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk: Restrict the access to the ACTIONS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured the service desk, where the user changing the staus via actions. Here I stuck with restricion of execting the actions.

For example, If I am the enduser, I shouldnt able to see the action as "In Process". Night now all the users able to trigger the In process action.

Please provide a way, hw can we restrict the access of actions.

Thanks,

Jansi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Authorization isn't on the action, it's on the status. Use the B_USERSTAT object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already done that B_USER* auth objects, its only restricting the execution of action, I want to restrict the visiblity of actions.

Means if end user login, he not supposed to view the action as In process, but if we login with the Support user, he could see the action as In process

any guidance

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've never tried this, but under the Action Conditions, you can go to your Starting Condition and specify a username in the Container>CRM Service Processes>Object Type>Person Responsible>User Name folder. Seems like a big headache to maintain though unless you have a limited number of users. I can't think of another way. I'm pretty sure there aren't any authorization objects.

Answers (0)