SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table which stores Audit results

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wanted to know the table which stores Audit results after audit runs. I checked in table type HRP1179 and found that it stores an audit ID. The requirement is to find out why a student fulfilled/not fulfilled the (sub)requirement. I can see that using BSP application but not sure where it stores these results.

Regards

Vinod

8 REPLIES 8

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

Hi, Any suggestions....my question might be stupid, but if there is any table which stores program audit results, will help me immensly.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Already found? If not please check the following tables for all sorts of audit results (degree audit, admission, etc):

- PIQDBAPPR_AUD2

- PIQDBAPPR_AUD3

- PIQDBAPPR_AUD4

In these tables you can use the audit ID to check on fullfillment of requirements (P Pass, N No Pass).

Hope this helps.

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply. Could you let me know the table name which connects apprisal and audit. For example table HRP1779 stores audit ID. Now to get the audit results i have to pass appraisal id to table PIQDBAPPR_AUD2. How this apprisal ID and evalution ID are connected?

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

It is linked through table PIQDBAUDR1 and PIQDBAUDR2.

What i am doing is getting evaluation ID filtered by academic yr and session from table PIQDBA_APPR and passing the same to table PIQDBAUDR1/2 for getting audit ID but failed.

1. I need the source table which stores audit ID/results (which is created while we run the audit)

2. What is the relationship between ST and audit?

warm regards

vinod

0 Kudos

Vinod,

If you are looking for functionmodules to do your job, you could combine HRIQ_AUDITRUN_FOR_STUDY_GET & HRIQ_RFC_AUDITRUN_GET.

If you pass the student objid to HRIQ_AUDITRUN_FOR_STUDY_GET you could get the audit runid and when this information is passed to HRIQ_RFC_AUDITRUN_GET you could get the audit result at all requirement/subrequirement level.

Let me know if this helps you or if you have any specific requirement, do let me know. I shall try to help you.

Best Regards,

Kasi Raaman.R

0 Kudos

Vinod,

I will suggest you to use function modules suggested by Kasi to read the audit results. I don't think reading from table will help you in anyway(even performance wise). It is little complex to understand audit requirements table and their results table.

SAP stores audit relationship in table assessment table 'PIQDBCMPRRECORDS". You can use this table to exclude successfully completed audits using status.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhat and Kasi. The FM and table really helped me a lot.

Regards

Vinod