SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA Document Approval - CA_DOC, Workflow 21000088

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the standard Workflow 21000088 for FICA document approval for Posting using the Business Object CA_DOC.

I had maintained Event 5500 as well as Rule for Agent assignment using Rule - 21000056.

Now whenever any posting happens, An approval work Item is sent to Supervisor. But Nothing triggered after it is approved or Rejected.

Supervisor Double clicks on the Work Item and as per SAP documentation, if it approved, it should remove the Check reason from Document, if it is rejected, it must display Reverse transaction to reverse document. But these actions are not happening.

Anybody has any idea?

Thanks

Manas

1 REPLY 1

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a similar workflow for approving doc postings (we made a copy of the SAP standard one) and it works fine.

Have you had a look at the workflow log? Try transaction SWI1 (for the relevant dates), find the workitem, and click on the 'scroll' icon.

Then you will be able to see where the workflow stopped and what the error is. Please tell me what it says.

cheers

Paul Bakker