cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sytem Error:com.adobe.ProcessingException:Problem accesing data

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are trying to perform ADS Configuration from ERP(DEV) system to SOlman Java. One more thing is we already have ADS connection(GSD) from another ABAP system to Solman Java.

In GSD,ADS is working fine but in DEV System(2nd ADS connection to Solman) we are getting below error when we execute FP_CHECK_DESTINATION SERVICE but we are able to execute FP_TEST_00 and FP_PDF_TEST_00 reports successfully.

SYSTEM ERROR : com/adobe.processingexception:Problem accessing data from Destination dest :FP_ICF_DATA_DEV//sap/bc/fp/form/layout/FP_FORM_SECURITY_TEST.XDP?fp-language=DE

My question is:

1.Is it possible to create 2 ADS connections to one Java System(in my case GSD,DEV ABAP systems trying to connect to Solman Java system via ADS)?

2.If yes, please tell us how can we rectify the above issue we are facing.

We didnt miss anythig from the config guide, thus we are able to config GSD perfectly.

Thank in advance

Rkumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi RKumar,

To Answer your first question, Yes it is perfectly fine to have 2 systems talk to same ADS.We too have a similar setup.

The reason for your error might be some roles not being available to ADS user..My basis guy checked the doumentation and figured it out.

Thanks,

Sethu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sethu

Thanks for your immediate reply,

i compared users in GSD and DEV found that no diffrence in roles and profiles. but still i am getting the error.

Best Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sethu

I rechecked roles and found the below roles assigned to the ADSUSER but not generated. i generated and executed the program FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE and now ADS setup is perfectly working fine.

Z_ADS_SAP_BC_FP_ICF

Z_ADS_SAP_BC_FPADS_ICF

Z_ADS_SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION

It was a mistake that i forgot to generate roles after copying from one system to another system.

my problem is solved.

Thank you

Answers (0)